Frequently Asked Questions

School Location Directions to campus Signing up for SAT and ACT tests
School ID code Passwords Parking on Campus
Reporting an absence Transcripts Bus Passes
On Line Meal Payment Plan

Where is San Ramon Valley High School located?
We are located at 501 Danville Blvd. in Danville, California 94526. You can contact the school at (925) 552-5580 or fax us at (925) 838-7802.

How do I get there?
Exit 680 at El Cerro, west. Continue on until it dead ends and turn left at Danville Blvd. Continue a quarter of a mile. You will see the campus on your right.

What is the school ID number?
San Ramon Valley High School code -- 050725

What should I do if I forget my password?
All passwords are given out at the beginning of the school year and changed throughout the year for security purposes. If you forget your password, you will need to contact a member of the Technology Team for a new one. Ken Castleman - or Jeff Martin -

How do I report my student's absence?
To report a full day absence, call and leave a message on the recorder at 743-0663.
For a partial day absence, call 552-3000, 552-3001, 552-3006 or 552-3014.

How do I get a copy of my transcript?
To receive a copy of your transcript, you have three choices:

1) If you are a local alum or a current student, simply come to the counseling office and ask for the Registrar. A copy will be produced while you wait. $2.00 for current students, $4.00 for our alumni.
2) If you are a long distance alum, you can either mail a written request to SRVHS with your name, date of birth, year you graduated and enclose a self-addressed, stamped, legal-sized envelope along with a check made payable to SRVHS for $4.00 per transcript; or,
3) Visit , our on-line transcript request service. Register your name, follow the prompts and a transcript will be sent to the destination you specify. This is a quick and convenient option, but the cost of each transcript is $7.00.

Please remember that SAT & ACT scores are not recorded on the transcript. You can get that information through If mailing your request for a transcript, our address is San Ramon Valley High School, 501 Danville Blvd., Danville CA 94526, Attention Barbara Murray.

How can you sign up for SAT?
The sign ups for the SAT and ACT tests are online. For SAT go to . For ACT go to . As San Ramon Valley High is a test site for the SAT, students should sign up as soon as possible even for the spring dates so they do not have to travel too far to take the test. Students should come in to the career center for more information and to check out the preparation books we have for the tests.

Bus Passes
Bus Passes for the County Connection can be purchased in Danville at the two locations listed below:

Community Center
420 Front Street
M-F 8:30am - 5:00pm
Tickets Available: Monthly, R12, DS

Longs Drug Store
650 San Ramon Valley Blvd (mailing center)
M-Sat. 7:00am - 12:00pm, Sun 8:00am - 12:00pm
Tickets Available: Monthly, R12, DS

You can learn more at the County Connection web site by clicking here!

Online Meal Payment Plan
The San Ramon Valley Unified School District is excited to announce a new way to pay for school meals; it's called “MealTime On-line.” You can now make secure online payments into your student’s school meal account, as well as view all of your student’s transactions and balance 24-hours a day. For your protection, the MealTime Online payment website uses the most up-to-date security components available in the banking industry; all data transmitted is encrypted and authenticated every time you use the website. Your credit card information is used only to process your deposit and is never stored on any website computer. For each deposit you make you will receive an on-screen receipt to print out as well as an email to verify the deposit. Click here for more information.


This page last updated on 12/08/08
© 2003 SRVHS